Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Skipper reporting live!

HI!
I'm waiting on a game to start up, so I'm posting random crap you won't care about. X]
First thing?
I met a new kid today. He's from Ohio. And he's pretty nice. But he's quiet. And has a great disliking for Katy Perry, which amazes me. Every guy I've met seems to be obsessed with her! And his sister is the BOMB. Not really...I dont' know her that well yet. X]
Second thing:
This song is amazing. <333 I've always loved it, but I've kinda re-fallen in love with it. X]
THIRD THING!
I dyed my hair. But I went blonde instead of red. I was going to do red, but at the last moment I changed my mind.
Edit: I should specify that it's not all blonde. Only parts of it. :)
FOURTH THING!
Lunch is so beyond awkward it puts even an awkward turtle to shame! D:
FIFTH THING!
I'm slowly losing a friend. And it saddens me greatly. :(
SIXTH THING!
I kinda ran out of things.
Ah well.

Ta-ta!
-skipper-

6 comments:

  1. Aw </3 Hope things get better with you and your friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask that boy out!

    He might be special

    ReplyDelete
  3. o_O You has awkward turtle in Americacaca?

    :D

    ....

    Awkward turtle makes babies.

    ....

    Babies explode.

    PS. He sounds hot, is he hot? Jeez why am i asking this...

    But still, is he hot?? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, every place has an awkward turtle! X]

    Yes, he is very hot! He's got that strong jaw along with that perfect brown hair and deep blue eyes, with muscle right where it needs to be. X]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh.. *drools*

    Feel free to accidentally lock yourself in a room with him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would...but, I has to control myself! :D

    ReplyDelete