Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Come on you freaking piece of...

My computer...it's pushing me over the edge. It's a piece of crap computer. I have a new one my dad bought me a while back, and it runs sims beautifully. However, all my stories, legacys, and basicallly everything I've ever published is located on the crappy computer. Enter my problem.
This computer has given me so much greif in the last year I think I may just go bald. Ya see, first, it got a virus. Second, the charger exploded. Third, it crashes all the damn time. Fourth, it's slower then my grandma. Fifth, the graphics suck. Sixth...well, need I say more?
So, anywhos, I was starting it up today, and guess what!?
The thing won't start. All it does is crash! I load it, it crashes. I open a save, it crashes. I somehow get the save opened, and it crashes.
*sigh*
It's been a tough day, and I'm fearing the worst.
I've always known the computer was close to death...but it's too soon! D: DOES IT NOT UNDERSTAND I HAVE THINGS TO DO ON IT!?

3 comments:

  1. QUICK! BEFORE IT DIES! GRAB A USB! TRANSFER YOUR SIMS FILES! AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uploading save files to mediafire might help if you make the switch.

    ReplyDelete