Some little random facts I wanted to share with you all! :)
1. Did you know that your tounge is indeed your strongest muscle?
2. That there was a time when the majority of the American South was democratic instead of republician?
3. That the largest US city is Juno, Alaska? (Not population wise, but land area)
4. That the smartest US city is the also the capital, Washington DC?
5. That a group of frogs is called an army?
6. That race car is still race car if spelt backwards?
7. That a lion's roar can be heard from five miles away?
8. That the US is the only country which permits the cutting of a dog's ears? (ex = a doberman has naturally floppy ears, and the pin straight ears you see on them are achieved only by cutting and then using tape to keep them in place)
9. Approximately 60% of the water used by households during the summer is used for watering flowers and lawns?
10. That during both World Wars, Ireland remained neutral?
Some of you may be asking why I posting these facts...truth is, I needed them for a class (I actually needed 50! D: ) But, I found these interesting, so, I'm sharing them with you. :)
Did you learn anything new?
And for those of you who want to know, my doggy has indeed lived! He's walking now, he's really unstable and wobbles, but he can move and eat on his own. I'm going to keep him, and I named him Alexander, for any of you who want to know. :)