Wednesday, October 20, 2010

People these days...

Ok, we've got a new girl at school. I should say that I'm in high school, and I always go out of my way to be nice to the new kids. It's tough to be at a new school, ya know?
Well anyways, this girl was utterly rude to me, yet she was all over my boyfriend.
Then, she got up the nerve to ask why he was with me and what he saw in me.
Needless to say, I had a mouthful of words to tell that girl.
I mean....seriously, who asks that? You may think it, but you never voice it out loud.
Oh well, I suppose to each their own.

Also, my computer has a virus. My simming computer, actually. The family computer works just fine...but my simming one got infected. Stupid no good infected e-mail that I have become burdened with.
:(

1 comment:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH. Don't even talk to me!New girl problems..tell me about it geeze!Well so there was this new-girl.so of course I go and greet her hang out with her and then..wait for it!Scratches her elbow of the tarmacadam and says I pushed her.I mean seriously!?

    ReplyDelete