Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A tiny rant complete with pictures! :D

So, in case you haven't heard, my entire family came home for the holiday and they are all staying at my house. Well, to make a long story short, I have a doberman pinscher and my family basically thinks that he is some killing machine or something.
A doberman is not mean. In fact, he's cuddly and cute and smart and loyal.
When I told my family this they were like, "You are still wrong. They'll attack you."
Yeah.
Since THIS sure does look like a killer.
*picture span of dobermans found on the internet*


Yesh, aren't they adorable!?
Now you see why I basically blow up at people who say they are violent.
Because they aren't. They can be, but so can every other dog and animal out there.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh. I mean I would understand if it was like a bulldog or something. Your family should trust you about your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!? But, it's my extended family and my step-dad's family. Yanno, me and them don't click. xD

    ReplyDelete